Here you will find a compiled list of all the local outdoor stores, from cycling to ski. Click on the region you are interested in for a list of outdoor stores in that area.
The directory contains website links, ‘about’ information, and a link to a Google Map for directions to each store. All stores are organized into the main sport / category they serve.
If you know of a store that is missing or has out-dated information, please contact me and I’ll make the update. If you are a store owner and would like to feature your store in the directory or on Outdoor Vancouver, I’d also be glad to see if there is a fit.
Outdoor stores in your city
- Langley / Abbotsford / Chilliwack
- Maple Ridge / Pitt Meadows
- New West/ Burnaby
- North Shore
- PoCo / Coquitlam / Port Moody
- Surrey/ Delta / White Rock
- Vancouver Island – Nanaimo
- Vancouver Island – Victoria
Online Canadian Outdoor Gear Retailers
If you’re looking for outdoor gear, there are a number of great online retailers in Canada. Most provide free shipping with a minimum purchase. I’ve compiled a few trusted retailers below.
- Live Out There. LiveOutThere.com stocks a lot of great outdoor brands including North Face, Arc’teryx, Patagonia and many more. There is free shipping within Canada and free returns. Also, since they are based in Alberta, tax is only 5%.
- Columbia Sportswear Canada. Columbia has a great reputation for winter coats and gear. Shipping is a flat $7 within Canada.
- Under Armour. UA makes great athletic wear, and I’ve found a lot of their baselayers perfect for days in the snow. Free shipping on orders over $49.
- The Van. The Van features top brands like The North Face, Arc’teryx, Columbia, Patagonia, Icebreaker and more! Discounts start at 30% off and go all the way up to 80%, with new inventory stocked weekly. Flat shipping of $9.99 for orders under $200.
- Saxx Underwear. Developed by an athlete and avid outdoorsman, SAXX Underwear was founded with a mission to revolutionize the core staple of every wardrobe. Free shiping on orders over $125.
- Patagonia. A great collection of ethically sourced clothing and gear for all outdoor pursuits. Flat $15 shipping.
- Cabela’s. The go-to store for hunting, fishing and camping gear. Free shipping to store for pick-up, or on orders over $99.