The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show is taking place this weekend (Feb 14 – 15) at BC Place Stadium.
Don’t miss Canada’s largest outdoor adventure & travel show! With over 300 exhibitors from a wide variety of recreational pursuits, this show has something for everyone. For those who like to get their feet wet there will be a variety of paddle sports and scuba diving options to explore. While for those who prefer to stand on solid ground we offer everything from camping and travel destinations to rock climbing & biking!
This well established event combines a retail shopping experience with simulated outdoor, interactive features and education. The end result – an awesome day out, the chance to expand your knowledge of outdoor adventure and travel pursuits, while upgrading your equipment to ensure you are well equipped for the 2009 season.
The themed zones will be:
- Travel & Vacation Destinations Pavilion
- Camping Showcase
- Vancouver Bike Zone
- Offroad Adventures Pavilion
- The Running & Triathlon Pavilion
- Canoe & Kayak Zone
- BoardSports Zone
- Film Festivals
Saturday, February 14, 2009 ~ 10am – 6pm
Sunday, February 15, 2009 ~ 10am – 5pm
Youths 12 – 17: $8
Children under 12: Free
Latest posts by Karl W (see all)
- Ultra Marathon Adventure Running Doc, XS-NRG, Now Available on YouTube - February 25, 2014
- Gear Review: Kahtoola MICROspikes Traction System - February 21, 2014
- Skookumchuck Narrows Provincial Park - February 11, 2014